Thursday, December 29, 2016

New way to store butter

These have probably been around for a long time but to me it's a brand new discovery. While doing my fave activity, I was browsing the local thrift shop when I happened to see this butter dish. I love to use real butter for cooking or as a spread on toast or bread but keeping it in the fridge made it hard to spread. So this was a real find. So easy to use and stores your butter outside the fridge perfectly. Just remember to change the water at least once a week and wash once you use up all the butter before adding more. And there you go, perfectly spreadable butter and the dish is pretty too!'
These are called french butter dishes or a butter bell and they come in different shapes and colors. And also different prices. The square white one is the one I have below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment