Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My review on Hard Candy sheer envy primer lift and firm

Just browsing the cosmetic section of my local Walmart and  had to try this primer. Altho I have never purchased Hard Candy cosmetics before, they are a bit pricier than other lines,  I was excited to see how attractive this line was set in the aisle. Very nice indeed, What sold me on this primer was it is a cream and not a slick silicone based product. It's also oil free and suitable for all skin types and tones. I have now used this primer for 3 days which I feel is enough time to give my review. And I am totally pleased with the results so far. I applied it to a clean face before any other make up,also under my eye area, around the lips and where ever lines are apparent. I also continued down my neck line. I then applied my liquid make up  and I have to say the results are amazing. My skin looked and felt smoother and  the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles was reduced. I have to say that I absolutely love this product and it's well worth the money. Hard Candy has a line of skin perfecting primers as pictured below. Pick the one that suits you.




No comments:

Post a Comment